Some mini-projects I've been working on:
- formlets-contrib: Some extra formlets for the formlets library.
- pandocHieroglyph: A script for turning markdown documents via pandoc into pdfs via the Hieroglyph diagrams library. I got it into a sem-working state but I came to realise just how difficult it can be to lay out documents. I think I might switch to using Brent Yorgey's Diagrams library when he adds a constraint-solving layout engine.
- srtAdjust: A script for adjusting timings in srt subtitle files. Unfortunately, after I wrote it I noticed that another script with the same purpose already existed on hackage. Still, it was a good exercise in learning to use Parsec (although a combinator parser is more powerful than you need for a job like this).
- easyQuestions: The initial idea was to create a DSL for easily creating a set of questions for users to enter. I now realise that this is basically survey software like LimeSurvey. Under development.